Sunday, November 21, 2010

My First Blog Post...Hurrah!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to finally be a part of the blogging world! As my friends know, I'm a self-professed Facebook junkie. Even though I live in Chi-town, I've made so many incredible friends around the country using Facebook and other social media networking sites. I subscribe to a number of blogs written by my friends, crafters, interior decorators, fashionistas, foodies and others. I love reading about what inspires these creative people everyday, and look forward to sharing some of my inspirations with you. Stay tuned!

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog World :) I look forward to reading some of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Abby's blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a wonderful writer, and I'm looking forward to reading your blog! Jenny Bezingue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging and congratulations on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for you, and hooray for us! Looking forward to reading your blog! Patty, Facing Forty Upside Down: www.upside-down-patty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you joined us in this part of the world! Love following you on FB...Very happy to be follower #5! Come peek in The Open Window soon!
    http://juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby- what a great surprise when I saw this today- cant wait for your post- have a great t-day

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats - and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw you have a blog! wooo hoooo Welcome to the blog world, kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete