Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Rocks!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! I got an early Christmas gift I just had to share. My dear friend, Keri Sereika, designed this one-of-a-kind, vintage-inspired jewelry set for me to wear to a friend's wedding I'm attending on NYE. It's a glorious combination of antique brass chain, flower beads and lace. I'm absolutely smitten with it and can't wait to wear it! I love that I'll be able to wear it with everything from my Audrey Hepburn-inspired black cocktail dress on NYE to my blouses and cardigans. Thank you, Keri!!



If you haven't already, be sure to check out Keri's blog at http://pinklemonade.typepad.com/. When I met her several years ago, she was primarily a papercraft and stamping designer, but I quickly learned she's gifted in all things crafty. I visited Keri and her family back in August and had a delightful time!



Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely lovely gift, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift. Have a Good Christmas and a great 2011 and show us a picture of the dress and the necklace together.
    And I'm going to give your banana loaf a try, it sounds delicious.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri is great and that will look rockin' on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jewelry Keri designed! Merry Christmas Abby,

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow on that amazing necklace! I am in awe! I saw it on Keri's blog so came over to say HI to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda...it's so nice to hear from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete