Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Decorating Inspiration

Hope you're all surviving the winter weather. After a terrible blizzard hit Chi-town yesterday, I've been cooped up inside with a sick roomate, studying my anatomy textbook for massage school and perusing decorating and fashion sites just for fun. After all, there's only so many times I can watch reruns of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "The Real Housewives of NYC"!

I just happened upon the premier issue of High Gloss magazine and had to share the link with you. You can peruse the entire issue online at http://www.highglossmagazine.com/. If you enjoy magazines like Domino, Elle Decor and House Beautiful, then you're sure to like this one, too. The photography, layouts and features are spot on! I truly miss my monthly Domino fix and look forward to this magazine filling that void. Be sure to check out their fabulous giveaways, too. Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment